- November 2, 2017
- Posted by: QuickBooks Enterprise support
- Category: QuickBooks Payroll
A payroll tax table is a chart that features different columns & helps to figure out the suitable taxes to be withheld from the employee’s paycheck.
The withholding taxes are affected by several facts such as the income sum or whether the worker is unmarried or married & schedule by which the worker is paid whether bi-weekly or monthly.
- To update the tax table in QuickBooks Desktop, you must have an active payroll subscription.
- Download your tax table as suggest by Intuit every time you pay employees or at least every 45 days.
- Payroll tax table updates received automatically after released, turn on the automatic updates feature in QuickBooks feature.
Steps to Download QuickBooks Payroll Tax Table
- Firstly click Employees and get Payroll Updates.
- Secondly, choose Download entire payroll update.
- Click update and after download complete, pop up such as “A New tax table and updates to your payroll tax forms have been installed on your Desktop” Click ok to read modification.” click ok.
Perform above steps to complete the process. If you are having any problem contact to hire our QuickBooks support team or give us a call at +1-877-715-0222.
Disk Delivery Service: To install a payroll tax update from a CD:
- Firstly install the Payroll Update CD.
- Now Open the get payroll updates.
- Then QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier: Select Employees and then get payroll updates.
- Install the Payroll Update window, if you are prompted to locate the update.dat or data file, respond to the prompts.
- Click Browse.
- In Install form window, select the CD drive from the Look in the drop-down arrow.
- Choose the date or update3.dat from Payroll Update Disk & click Open.
Note: In case you do not receive pop up like “File Not Found” test your CD drive:
- Firstly close QuickBooks Desktop then click Windows Start button and choose Computer or My Computer.
- Now right-click the CD drive and choose it, If not see this files then test the CD on a second desktop. If having files on the second desktop, that means to have a hardware problem with the CD drive on the first desktop.
But it can’t see the files on both desktops, then orders a new payroll update disk by visiting our support site, choose Payroll and click View Contact information.
- In Install confirm window, check to install correct location & tax table versions in the current and new fields are correct.
- Click after the update is finished or a message shown as “ A new tax table has been installed on your desktop. click OK to read modification.”
- If tax table version not modified, a pop up visible like as “You have successfully installed payroll update”.
For any kind of help call our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1 844 551 9757 ”.