- August 17, 2017
- Posted by: aditya
- Category: Knowledge Base
Quickbooks is an accounting software and mainly used for small and medium sized businesses. It was developed and marketed by Intuit. Managing payroll, inventory, sales and other thing is quite easy with the help of this accounting software. This software’s feature includes marketing tool, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions.
Features of Quickbooks
- There are several features in QuickBooks some of them are listed below:
- Remote access capabilities.
- Remote payroll help and outsourcing.
- Electronic payment functions.
- Online banking and reconciliation.
- Mapping options through integration with Google Maps.
- Promoting choices through Google.
- Improved e-mail practicality through Microsoft Outlook and Outlook categorical.
Get QuickBooks Enterprise Support: Dial 1844-551-9757
Reasons to prefer Quickbooks over other accounting software
- The reason why we choose QuickBooks over other accounting software is that it is compatible with both mobile and iPad.
- In U.S. every bank has an option of QuickBooks export which speeds up data entry and bank reconciliation exponentially vs 100 percent manual data entry system. Most of the program does not have these feature but QB does have this feature.
- Quickbooks has EFTPS payment automation, and IRS form filling built-in.There are many accounting programs that do not have such system in it.
- When you compare all the features and functionality of this software system in reference to its cost, there is no other product available at this value for the small business enterprise.
- With QuickBooks, you’ll be able to simply create a good array of monetary reports, such as expense reports, year-to-year financial gain sheets and even forecasting documents. In QuickBooks, you can export your reports into Microsoft excel out or share them with business partners via email.
- You can save a lot of time as it generates the invoice/receipt very quickly just at the click of a button.
Hope, you find the blog useful. Give your opinion via comments. If you need any immediate support for QuickBooks, you can dial our helpline 1844-551-9757.